The splendor of the King, clothed in majesty. Let all the earth ReJoiCe! :)

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Ice Age 2


Ice Age 2 was fantabulous. What a great break from all the hustle-bustle of the last few weeks. And I feel so unaccomplished. All that rushing about for a mere percentage. But anyway, that's not the point. Ice Age 2.

You know how the prequel is always better than the sequel because the scriptwriter has run out of witty lines by the second show? Well, obviously the scriptwriter was saving the punchlines for Ice Age 2. It was hilaaaaaaarious! One of the best animations I've watched so far. Monsters Inc. is my other favourite. Talk about creativity.

Now I know what I'm going to show my students when I talk about either global warming or about Singapore's population issues. My goodness. I wonder if some Singapore policy planner helped to sneak in the pro-natal message. Our species is running out! We need to procreate! For the sake of our species!

Anyway, I just realised how much I love hearing people laugh. Makes me happy. And it sure makes one feel like a kid all over again, to be surrounded by the kiddy innocent laughter all around (had a *ahem* kid sitting right next to me...). I love kids. And awww, there were some points where the kids went "uh oh!!" when the big bad crocodile-y thingies were going to catch up with the good guys. So sweet.

Great movie. Great night. Congrats to the big kid who landed a big summer job! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger purplecross said...

hullo EU!!

11:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home