The splendor of the King, clothed in majesty. Let all the earth ReJoiCe! :)

Monday, December 26, 2005

Back for a couple of days.

So I wonder who still comes to my blog since I've been back a couple of days. But for the sake of closure, I shall key in this entry.

I am back in the sunny island of Singapore. Stuffy air, crowded streets, reserved people. But I guess it's home. And home's always a nice place to be.

I've taken a little of Kingston home with me and it will always have a special place in my heart. But I shall continue to make the most of what I have, my experiences in life.

Thank You dearest Lord for the wonderful opportunity. Thank You for the lessons I've learnt, for the sweetest people I've met. Thank You for showing me Your love from different angles. Hallelujah. I praise You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home