The splendor of the King, clothed in majesty. Let all the earth ReJoiCe! :)

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Birthday prayer for a dearest friend...

HaPpY BirthDaY SeReNe aka KoNG BaK Pau! :)

I said I'd say a special prayer for her, especially since I can't be there to spend her birthday with her or to give her a hug. So a prayer transcends all time and space. Here goes:

Heavenly Father, I thank You for the 13th of November, way back in 1985 when Serene was born. You made her beautiful and she is Your perfect creation. You created her inmost being; You knit her together in her mother's womb. She has been fearfully and wonderfully made.

Today, I ask that Lord, You continue to bless the works of her hands and the thoughts of her heart. You know that she seeks to glorify You in all that she does. I ask that people around her will be touched by the love that she has for them, love that comes from You. I know that my life has been touched by her and You continue to use her mightily for Your glory. Hallelujah.

God, also, I ask for Your protection over her life. Be it from any harm or danger, or any hurts and distress, in Jesus' name, I ask You protect her. Whenever there has been any hurts or anything that is not whole, restore it Lord. Continue to allow that joy that is in her to flow unrestricted, all the time, that people might see that it is the joy of the Lord and come to know that joy too.

I ask for wisdom. Thank You that You have revealed so much to her through Your word and I ask that You continue to bestow upon her wisdom that she knows only comes from above, that she may again use this wisdom for Your glory.

Finally, in the areas of heart. God, thank You that we can come to You to submit the issue of finding our life-partners into Your hands. And I ask that even right now, You prepare Serene's heart and prepare the heart of her future husband, because You are the one who perfects a marriage! :) You know who's best for her, and together, they and their household will serve You and praise You, all the days of their lives. :)

In Jesus precious name I pray,
Amen!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Princess said...

Eunice, thanks for the prayer! dat itself is better den any gifts u can find in the world. u really prayed for everything man..thank u so much eunice..ur every word puts peace n comfort in my heart. I ask tat the Lord continue to bless and keep u. Amen!

5:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home