The splendor of the King, clothed in majesty. Let all the earth ReJoiCe! :)

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Cold is strange.

The cold is indeed a strange phenomena. Not only does it make trees turn yellow and orange and red, it makes me blue. There is a strange sense of melancholy that creeps over me each time I'm huddling to my layers of jackets as the cold wind rushes by. And it can only get colder.

Do I long for the warmth back in Singapore? Not exactly. Not entirely. I'm still trying to make the most of my time here. When I go back, that will be it. Back to my life, back to reality. I feel I am still living a dream here. The only thing that keeps me sober is the fact that dreams wouldn't contain the huge amounts of workload that I have. Ha.

So here in the cold I shall stay for another month or so. Keeping warm involves a huge amount of energy. And a huge amount of Tim Hortons. And I am only getting fatter by the cup and by the cookie. Oh, I am so blue.

6 Comments:

Blogger The Princess said...

hahhahhahahaahha............it makes u turn blue.i like de way u said it man.. makes de leaves turn yellow..er hmm...the cold gives u another good reason to put on more weight without feeling guilty ya..haha..u NEED it to keep warm.

10:19 AM

 
Blogger Eunice said...

actually, it was a different blue that i was talking about. not just the cold kind of blue i guess. just a sad kind of blue. oh wells. and aaaargh. when i come back, i'm gonna be so fat u won't recognize me! :P another reason for me to feel blue...*sighS*

4:11 PM

 
Blogger The Princess said...

hahah...i'l have a blue christmas without u...but knowing tat u will be fat when u come back, it doesnt seem too blue after all for me...ahah.. *evil laughter

11:15 PM

 
Blogger nana said...

oh please dunstart the fat thingy... please lor.. i will e so much fatter than u are lah.fullstop.nub nub.. dont try to argue. hahaha

8:07 AM

 
Blogger Eunice said...

hahahaha...yaaaaaay! the three musketeers unite! whoopee doo!!

8:16 AM

 
Blogger The Princess said...

lol...wats with the both of u.. i hope tat both of u will put on A LOT A LOT A LOT of weight... ahahahah..im kidding.. hahaha.

8:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home