The splendor of the King, clothed in majesty. Let all the earth ReJoiCe! :)

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

"Let the little children come to me..."

Now I know why the little children had such a special place in Jesus' heart. Why he let them come sit on his knee and give them his love. Their innocence. So pure. So trusting.

I was in a rather traditional Anglican church on Sunday. They have this particular section known as "Children's Story", where all the children go up to the front to listen to a short Bible story. The speaker was talking about Moses, and how Moses wanted to see just a glimpse of God's glory, but that no one was allowed to see God because He is holy.

(Like outspoken Canadians,) The sweetest little girl spoke up out of the crowd of them and said, "Yeah. We can't see God. We can't see Him, because He's in our hearts."

Wow! What revelation! I was so moved. Such faith. Now I know why Jesus wants us to have a child-like faith. Lord, restore my innocence and purity that I might trust You with all my heart.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Princess said...

i wan to haf child-like faith. our lives are so vulnerable n short that there is no time for you to doubt God at all. I wan to trust Him FULLY for the rest of my life.

12:45 AM

 
Blogger Eunice said...

amen to that girlie, amen to that.

5:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home