The splendor of the King, clothed in majesty. Let all the earth ReJoiCe! :)

Friday, September 30, 2005

Little little details of my life right now... :)

First things first...This entry was saved as a draft for a while cos something was wrong with Blogger. Sighs. So here goes...

Yupyup, so right now no major stuff's been happening in my life I guess. Things are going on pretty quickly (a little too quickly!!) and work is piling up waaaayy too quickly. But here are the bits of life that still make it interesting and exciting!!! :)

OK, first things first...I've never introduced you to the people who have made my world beautiful. And when I say world, I am talking about well, the house that I live in for now. Hee. So yeah, this couple works on the house and have been absolute darlings. The place I rented is unfurnished. But they've brought the bits and ends from their home, on their own accord and made my house a little home-ier each day. They aren't even the landlords! They merely work for the landlords but my! They are such a sweet couple!! Here is their picture and if you look carefully, the beaaaaaaautiful table they are standing behind is the really nice country table that they brought from home. It makes mealtimes so much more enjoyable!! *Hugs to Tom and Dorothy!*

I'm always sooooooo excited when they bring in new furniture. Once, they brought a lil shelf thingie for me, for MY ROOM, simply because "Oh, I just thought you might need some furniture." Ahh!! Isn't that just so thoughtful of her?! And that is NOT all! Since I am still sleeping in my sleeping bag, she thought the floor would get cold (and it is!!!!) because the floors are made of hardwood. So they brought me a rug!!! A huuuuuge rug from home so that I won't be cold!! I was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy when I saw it!! Wow, wow wow...So check out my room now...The shelf in the back and the nice new rug which I have happily placed my sleeping bag on. But I will get my bed! Actually, I have a bed now!!! 30 bucks for a bed and the stand. Pretty good deal. VERY good deal. Will upload photo of my new bed later... :) This was the before, with the rug...

Last but not least. I am once again proud of my very own creation for mealtime. Pizza! I should name it...OK, so impromptu, here I go: Green Mushmato. Yikes. Will think of a better name next time. Now I know why they find it so hard to name dishes. Anyway, Green Mushmato is so called (if you didn't already realize) because of the Green Peppers, Mushrooms and Tomatoes in it. Ha. How original. Tsktsk. But doesn't it look yuuuuuuuummy? Everyone, I am feeding myself well! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger The Princess said...

wah! arent u blessed? wherever u go, God seems to always shower u with endless blessings yah. May our VERY good LORD contd to bless u abundantly till it overflows

6:36 PM

 
Blogger Eunice said...

Amen to that! *HugS* Thank you for reminding me that our good Lord has been with me every step of the way. I tend to miss out some details, but yup. God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good. Your tests/exams are over righty? Aren't you relaaaaaaxed now? :)

7:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home