The splendor of the King, clothed in majesty. Let all the earth ReJoiCe! :)

Monday, September 19, 2005

Niagara Falls!!!! (1)

Our God is an awesome God. He reigns from heaven above with wisdom, power and love, our God is an AWESOME God! Hallelujah! All I could say when I saw the falls was awesome awesome awesome. God, You are awesome. His creation is perfect and it leaves me speechless. I had a fantastic time at the falls. And the most amazing thing happened. I almost can't believe it myself. And I thank God that He is a God that cares even to give me these little surprises in life. I love you Lord. *Big big grin*

Okay, so before I say what happened, here's a snapshot of one of the falls at Niagara! Awesome sight! I believe, this was the Canadian side of the falls, the Horseshoe Falls. Cool ain't it?! More coming up!!!

Ok, so I had the most amazing ride on the Maid of the Mist as you will see coming up soon. And it was really cool because we got to see the falls right up front and feel the gentle (not quite!!) spray of the falls. How can a fall of this intensity be gentle right?! :P


So I got reaaaaaaally wet on the Maid of the Mist. Here's before, with a new-found friend from Spain! - Beatriz:


And here's after!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home