The splendor of the King, clothed in majesty. Let all the earth ReJoiCe! :)

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Continued...

So again, these are the really sweet Japanese girls I've come to know. Maria (who was born on Christmas, thus her name...), Chisako, Chikako and Sayoko. I can spell all their names, not bad ay? :)


Shariq and me! Shariq's from SMU and both him and Kaushal have been taking good care of me, walking me home and stuff. Thanks so much guys, really appreciate it! Below's Kaushal's picture so he can't say I'm biased. But yeah, their walk home service beats Queen's actual walk home service cos it's really not too nice to walk home myself. So yeah. Thank you so much dudes.



So there's Kaushal. He's also been really nice. We're in our tams in this picture by the way. It's a tradition of Queen's, to be given these tams during occasions such as homecoming and all. We're all grown up...*Sniff Sniff*

*Oil Thigh Na Benduhlalala Na Benlala...Kayah kayah kayah!* This is another of Queen's traditions, and it's spelt totally wrong of course. I still haven't got the entire song right, but it's fun. Someone starts off with a finger circling in the air, going "Ooooooooooo" and then we all start singing. :)

So wow. I can't believe school is starting on Monday. Wonder what it's going to be like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home