The splendor of the King, clothed in majesty. Let all the earth ReJoiCe! :)

Friday, September 09, 2005

More photos...

This was taken outside the art gallery at Ottawa. We actually had a road trip there! It was so cool!! I was kinda reluctant to take next to the spider. It's so eeky. But oh well. Since I'm there, I had to make the most of it! :)


And in the background you see the art gallery itself. It's HUUUUGE! :) Looked really nice. Note I was in shorts and that day was sooooooooo cold! Good thing I had my nice warm GAP pullover. Got it from Singapore for like 10 bucks. Cool huh...


These people form my group - The Planeteers! (from Captain Planet) and another group, part of our 'family'. We're in our tams. It's a tradition at Queens, at homecoming and stuff...So cool! Got it as souvenir! :)


Check out the size of the bowling ball! We went bowling in Ottawa, after dinner. And it's so different!! Haven't asked if it was specially for us or if it's Canadian style of bowling. But it was pretty fun. :) The girl next to me is Yoshimi, a Japanese girl. There are about 5 of them. Really sweet. :)

Ok, more photos coming up in the future, when I have stable net access again! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home