The splendor of the King, clothed in majesty. Let all the earth ReJoiCe! :)

Monday, September 19, 2005

Niagara Falls!! (2)

And of course, the most beautiful were the rainbows. If you ever want to be reminded of God's EVERLASTING covenant, just come to Niagara because there will always be rainbows to remind you of God's faithfulness. So hereeeeeeee!! So pretty right???? That one is formed by the American Falls...


And this huuuuuuuge one that Beatriz tried to capture in whole was almost impossible to. Behind is the Horseshoe Falls, which I guess can't really be seen. Hee...

OK, just a couple more pictures and I'll tell you about my night adventure!!

Won't you look at the force of that!!!!


OK, I have many many more pictures. But I'm not quite the camera man, so the pictures aren't the most exciting to see. But God is the ultimate artist! :) Woohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home