The splendor of the King, clothed in majesty. Let all the earth ReJoiCe! :)

Saturday, September 24, 2005

International experience!

I've had dinner out the past few of nights and though heavy on the wallet, it's been a really cool experience. Why? Because each time we spend time with different groups of friends, or our friends' friends, and since we know many other international exchange students, we have really cool international experiences!

On Wednesday night, I had a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE dinner at a Greek restaurant (Shariq and the photo he took of my food can vouch for that!!!!) and it was fantastic. It came with a huge portion of Greek salad and rice and potatoes and the main course. I could have survived on the side dish. My dish was called Mousaka. It's like made of layers of potato with egg plant and ground beef in between. Yum!! I'll upload the photo when Shariq sends it to me. *ahem*

Anyway, aside the food. Yes, I was supposed to talk about the international-ness of the experience. There were two Germans, a Norwegian girl, two Canadians, two Indian/Singaporeans (the usual *haha*) and of course the Singaporean me! Will upload the photo another time as well.

Yesterday, we went to Curry Village - Indian food...And amidst us were the same two Indian/Singaporeans and a British girl and my Spanish friend! Ahhh!! So cool eh? It's like this whole mix of different cultures coming together. It's a nice experience I guess :) And here's the photo we took together! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger The Princess said...

oohh...yum yum.. is the thosai there as good?

7:03 AM

 
Blogger Eunice said...

surprisingly there is no thosai!! :P i've been eating a lot of chapathi though...and the biryani is super!!! (but i didn't order my own cos erm. carbo. haha. so i tried a friend's...hee)

3:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home