The splendor of the King, clothed in majesty. Let all the earth ReJoiCe! :)

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

My bed...

For everyone who's interested to see my new bed...Especially my parents...Especially my mom...Hehe...So here it is. It's really pretty soft and comfy...I've had so many good nights in my $30 bed!!! :) I love getting cheap deals. You know how? I unknowingly joined a mailing list for Chinese students! And there they sell stuff and advertize for rides to Toronto and all that...And I'm also getting a phone for $5!!!! :) Whooopee! Hahahaha...

1 Comments:

Blogger The Princess said...

hey! it looks really comfortable leh! if i ever get a chance to be there! i wan to jump on that bed man! qhhahahh.. so comfy! u sure noe how to settle in well.. hehe..

10:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home