The splendor of the King, clothed in majesty. Let all the earth ReJoiCe! :)

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Sweeeeet kitty...




This is the sweet kitty cat who was outside my house the other night. I was sooooooo tempted to bring her(?) in but yup, firstly, 'no-pet policy' applies under my lease and also, my housemate is allergic to cats. Ha. So yeah, the poor little meowy thing had to stay outside! *Maaaao*

And while I'm at it, I might as well introduce you to the kitty cat I met on the first day I was in Kingston. Someone walked by and called him Pumpkin. And pumpkin coloured, he sort of is. But cats here are soooooooo cute and FLUFFY! Huggable. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger The Princess said...

eee...ill probably freak out if there was a cat in front of my home every day... YUP! EXAMS IS OVER.. ihave a month long holiday.. la la la la la la... i WOULD fly over to meet u IF u sponsor me a 2 way tickets to where u r.. hahaha...

5:57 PM

 
Blogger Eunice said...

hey man...it would really be cool to have you over!! now that i got my bed, you can sleep on the floor! oops. i mean i'll sleep on the floor. hee. free lodging lehh...u jus pay your on ticket lahh *nudgenudge*

5:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home