The splendor of the King, clothed in majesty. Let all the earth ReJoiCe! :)

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Mini (?) Shopping Spree

I say mini not because I bought few things, but because I didn't even visit a mall or intend to do shopping. I just did. :)

But I'm quite proud of my mini shopping spree. What did I buy? I finally got down to buying a winter jacket. And guess how much it costed me. $14.95 Canadian dollars. Woohoo!! In case you were wondering, a decent jacket costs above 100 bucks. I went to a second hand store and asked for what would last for winter...I couldn't fit into the adult sized one (which is pretty cheap anyway) so they got me the kids one. And it's nice! Don't you think?

And at that shop sold other cheap cheap stuff. I saw a nice, dressier jacket/sweater thingie and decided it would be useful for more formal stuff and it's a more tight fitting kind of jacket as compared to the big big ones I have. There's a furry furry thingie in front. Hee. Helps to keep warm.

After shopping at this second hand store, I had to go down to this small departmental store, kind of like Mustafa...I don't know why I say that, but it sells everything. I had to get a water filter for my friend (hi Eve!) so I looked around as well. Have been thinking of getting boots for winter but not quite sure if the money was worth spending. Someone told me a good pair of boots costs about $100 and the cheapest would be about $70? Guess how much mine were. 25 buckeroos! And they look sweet don't they??

Finally, my last but definitely not the least treasure is my pair of shoes. I know I've got tons of footwear but I don't have shoes shoes. And the weather is getting cold and all I have are my pair of sports shoes which can't be worn for each and every occasion. So I got these babies. Cost me $19.95. Pretty decent for a good pair of shoes.

So there you have it. I'm pretty happy about my good buys. :) Lala.

2 Comments:

Blogger Grass Cutter said...

Nice buys you've got. Seems like you're happy about what you've got! Hahaah =D Hmm, but that's your "mini" spree ah? Gosh, what will be your "giant" spree .. heheeh 8)

10:18 AM

 
Blogger Eunice said...

ehhh...these are like the few items that i've shopped for since i've come to kingston leh...and most of it is necessity! :P so yeahh!!! quite mini lah!! :)

7:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home