The splendor of the King, clothed in majesty. Let all the earth ReJoiCe! :)

Friday, November 04, 2005

Praise.

I read this book about the ABCs of praise just before I left for Canada. I remember being really excited about it because it did open up my praise to God and made me more specific on how to praise Him for, thus making it more sincere and real. Well, it's been 2 months and I have not even done that. So I decided to because God deserves all our praise and our honour.

How Awesome are you oh Lord. I have had the most Amazing journey that I know, You provided. The Beauty You have allowed me to experience makes me go Ballistic. Lord, You are Beauty epitomized. For You Created the things around. You alone are Constant even when seasons change and the leaves fall. You are the Conqueror of Darkness. Darkness trembles in the light of Your glory.

I celebrate in Your Divine power with Dancing. I smile and live abundantly for I know that You are a God of Everything. You are my Everything, the very Essence of what I am, who I am. You catch me when I Fall and even when I've been far from You, You have been such a Friend. I would be a Fool to ever turn my back against You.

Instead, in all I do, I want to Glorify Your name, for You are worthy of all of it. In fact, You are worthy of much more. You are Goodness and I Honour You. You deserve the Highest praise. I want to praise You like that sweet Innocent child with that child-like faith, to know that though sometimes I don't feel or see You, I always know, Holy Spirit, that You are In me.

I want to Jump for Joy, excited to love You and obey You. I want people to know that You are the King of my heart, that they too will experience Your Kingdom. I Live for You alone, to tell the story of Your wondrous Love, how You gather the Lost and Lonely and Love them to bits.

Messiah! I love You. You never cease to Move me each time I think about Your death on the cross. Nothing comes close to what You have done. Your Nail-scarred hands speak of an Offering that can match no other. Thank You that You have chosen me to Open up my heart to You, that Your love has filled every crevice of my heart and given me great Purpose in my life. Prepare me dear Lord, to do great works in Your holy name, that I may Point People You love so much to the Father and they too, will Praise You.

Hallelujah. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger The Princess said...

I think u wrote really well. and anything that comes from the heart is beautiful. and i see dat in eunice's blog. the ones abt how great our God is.

4:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home