The splendor of the King, clothed in majesty. Let all the earth ReJoiCe! :)

Friday, April 14, 2006

Pluto-rian.

I sometimes feel like I belong to another planet. I tend to get reclusive. I like to take things slow, just look around at non-humans, non-machines. I like to look at green living-things. Dogs make me exceptionally happy.

Human beings, on the other hand, are strange creatures. There are those who are all mysterious and closed-up. There are those who are mean and yucky. There are those who make you sad. There are of course, those who are so sweet and lovely. If only the sweet and lovely ruled the world.

1 Comments:

Blogger voyeur said...

ditto that dear. i'd just like to change "dogs" to "YOU", since well, im generally afraid of dogs; they make me happy at a distance though, as do stuffed ones. ;)

*hugs* was just thinking the other day while driving over, gosh, im more excited to meet you than anyone else in the world. aye, love you girl. (:

-t

3:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home