The splendor of the King, clothed in majesty. Let all the earth ReJoiCe! :)

Friday, April 28, 2006

7000-Smile-Project

I haven't blogged in a week due to the hectic-ness of the exams. And now that my trusty old lap top has finally crashed, I am even less inclined to blog.

Yet, happy things always have to be made time for.

While I was busy mugging away in the cool of the forum (which is a wonderful space to study, full of fresh air and plenty of room away from the strong mugger atmosphere like that of the library), a couple of girls approached our table with huge smiles.

One usually feels inclined to going, "Oh no, not again. Survey-time." But nope. They were not even asking a favour of us. They were on a project, the 7000-Smile-Project, aimed at blessing people's lives and being able to get 7000 smiles from these people. So they happily dropped off a packet of 3-in-1 coffee and captured our smiles on digicam as they went off blessing others as well.

They sure made me smile! I'll bet I was worth at least 5 smiles. :) :) :) :) :) They made me so excited. I want to embark on a Smile Project too! How cool is that?!?!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Princess said...

eh its quite cool leh... may be u should embark on the project.. STARTING WITH ME..

5:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home