The splendor of the King, clothed in majesty. Let all the earth ReJoiCe! :)

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Interesting Experience.

I love meeting people. I've always felt that non-Singaporeans have a special place in my heart. Haha. I wonder why. But I guess it's just that most of them I've met have been more chilled out, less in a hurry and have more time to just stop to talk. A lot of them are very warm and sincere people. Of course, these are generalisations. I just appreciate different nationalities a great deal.

Meeting that Aussie bloke was the Interesting Experience. I finally understood the meaning of Global Citizen when I met him. He's hardly in any place for half a year. His main mode of transport is probably the airplane. He has meals in hotels. But wow. Pretty amazing life. Just glad that he enjoys it I guess.

Rich, yet humble. Great responsibilities, yet values. Yet, yet, yet. I wonder. Are there any moments in his life he feels a strange sense of loss? Would he feel a sense of belonging in the countries he frequents, would he feel as though he didn't belong anywhere, or would he simply not have the time to worry about nationality issues? Would there be more to life than working hard at his job, or would he get to experience more fulfilling relationships, even one with the Lord God?

Just made me think a lot. Hmmm. But it certainly was an interesting night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home