The splendor of the King, clothed in majesty. Let all the earth ReJoiCe! :)

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Been lazy.

Yeah. Have been tremendously lazy in updating my blog. What on earth have I been busy with? Just meeting people, which I must say can sometimes be tiring...Good friends of course are much easier, because you don't have to talk incessantly to fill up those gaps. But sometimes good friends also know you so well and ask such pointed questions that make you think till your brains fry. Have also been packing my room. Or trying to. At least getting rid of stuff. Whoa man. The pains of moving out. Yet I'm excited. So for now, it's just throw throw throw!! Ah. What a haphazard entry. But don't quite like not being in the comforts of my room, not being able to type on the soft keys of my laptop keyboard. My lappy's keyboard went wonky, so awaiting a replacement. Till then, my entries shall be so. Short. Not quite sweet. But oh wells.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home