The splendor of the King, clothed in majesty. Let all the earth ReJoiCe! :)

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Sweet Affection.

Looking at the people who've stepped into my life, especially in recent times, I have come to realise how much God has moulded and touched my life in more ways than one.

I said goodbye to yet another friend as he stepped into the jaws of Changi Airport. I barely had 6 hours to spend with him, after 6 months of not having seen him, after 6 weeks of becoming close friends. But it was sweet of him to drop by on transit nevertheless.

As we exchanged hugs at the departure gate, I realised that from a person who once shunned emotional exchanges and did not know how to express my affections, I have been able to more freely do so today. It is thanks to the sweetest people that God has brought into my life, whose warmth can move the coldest heart.

I don't know if these sweet people know who they are. But they have surely made an impact in my life, in ways they cannot fathom. Even though I know that one day I might have to say goodbye, even though our goodbyes might mean long absences from each other, I'm just glad to have all of you in my life. Thank you for the love. I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home