The splendor of the King, clothed in majesty. Let all the earth ReJoiCe! :)

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

My Sweet Spot.

Max Lucado's "Cure for the Common Life" has been inspiring and at an apt timing. I've always wanted to live an uncommon life for the glory of my Lord and Saviour. The book has been talking about finding your sweet spot and enjoying every moment of it.

I'm discovering my sweet spot day by day. With the attachment to the school at hand, I feel happier than ever. Tired no doubt, but happy. I love people. I love students. I hope that one day I will be a teacher that students respect and love and trust.

I started out rather fearful of how it'd be. But I'm learning loads, from the teachers, from my fellow attachees, from life. It's exciting. I might have to wake up before dawn breaks each morning. I might go nuts doing the paper work. I might have to take the yawns and moans and disinterest from some students. But. I will be a teacher.

I am not disillusioned by what I see. In fact, today has been a bad day. The vice-principal saw me leave school the moment the bell rang. (I was rushing to buy stuff for a school event. That she probably didn't know.) I was rushing home to jog away the teachers' cellulite but ended up over-rushing, leading to a rather nasty fall right in the middle of the road. I am tired. Yet, I am excited!!! LALALA!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home