The splendor of the King, clothed in majesty. Let all the earth ReJoiCe! :)

Friday, August 18, 2006

Click.

If you were given a universal remote control to fast forward bits of your life, would you. Would I. It was a thought-provoking show. Excellent show, I must say. Funny, yet heart-warming, makes you think about and cherish life. Wow. I actually teared up in the show. Ouch. I wouldn't want to live my life through with so much I didn't cherish. I want to love the people around me and know for certain that they know that I love them.

I guess the company made the difference too. :) It was an extremely lovely evening. Having someone who's passionate about life and enthusiastic in what he does, one who actually does live life to its fullest, sit next to you and smile and nod at the interesting nuggets of wisdom in the show is a nice feeling. Though I insist him wanting the remote control may not be that great an idea. ;)

Ended off the evening lounging with rather soothing music with a cup of warm Black Forest Latte and cookies! (And beer nuts and Erdinger) It was nice.

What a great way to end off a week. Free day on Fridays! Wooooohooo!! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger voyeur said...

hahaha. i know who the guy is, timo! ;)

or at least i think i do.

but yes, i LOVED the movie. absolutely absolutely loved it. i cried buckets- esp when he was replaying the bit about his dad coming round his office to show him the coin trick- the last time he saw his dad before his dad died? man. great morals, this show has.

and i promise i'll update my blog soon- but would much rather update you in person (: maybe we can meet up this friday afternoon for a bit? need to study too! see you soon girl. i've missed you. hugs.

1:33 PM

 
Blogger The Princess said...

love love love...

9:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home