The splendor of the King, clothed in majesty. Let all the earth ReJoiCe! :)

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Wow.

Wow, wow, wow. Looking back, there are pretty many things to wow about. Let's start with the past couple of nights. Have been spending time with a lovely lady. A little shy at first, a little quiet, but nevertheless, has been great company the past few days. It's really pretty amazing that I'm actually getting to play host and getting to meet her dad, who's a well-respected speaker-cum-writer. Wow. Thank you Lord, for this honour. To be able to meet someone annointed by you with such gift and talent and be able to spend time with him and his lovely daughter. Wow. Thank you Lord.

And even though both Carrie and I have been dead beat almost every evening, we got to catch the fireworks (which I insist are for them... :P) and that was absolutely amazing. Check out the pictures. And like I told Carrie, photos sometimes don't do justice to the actual experience. The experience always counts for more. Any day.












I can't believe that time has whizzed by so quickly. She'll be leaving in a couple of days. I'll probably only get to see her one last time at her departure. And it's a little strange how one is able to form friendships so fast and it's a little sad having to be apart. It's always that way. But I guess I wouldn't have missed the chance for the world.

I guess I've met lots of people in the past month huh. It's strange. It's like. How do you keep all these friendships. Will they ever be lost? People change, times change, people move on, time moves on. It scares me sometimes. The saying, "Better to have love and lost, than never to have loved at all." Does it apply? Is it true? I guess so. The memories I've shared with people I've met in my life time...Truly amazing. I hate to let go of such things. I'm hardly sentimental. At least on the toughie exterior. But yes. These rage on the inside of me.

Nevertheless, thank you Lord for the people you've placed in my life. Thank you for the experiences I've had in my life. I love you Lord. Without you, the word, "amazing" wouldn't even have been in my dictionary. I would give you a big fat hug if I could right now. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home