The splendor of the King, clothed in majesty. Let all the earth ReJoiCe! :)

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I'm baaaaaaaack!!

I've missed you bloggie!! *Big big big hugs*

I'm finally back in action. But so many things have happened. And looking back, I heave a sigh. It's a mixed sigh I guess. So much inside of me, all that's happened in the past month or so. Wow. Moving house. Attachment. STC. Great girls. Green walls. Unpacking. Inspiration. Fun. Family. Day of His POWER. Prayer. Smiles. Excitement. Joy. Gym.

Haha. That was a random list. And there is no particular order to it. Don't even know why gym came into mind. But I'm quite thankful there's a gym at my place now! No excuses like, "The sun is too hot to run in!!!" :)

Hmmm. I shall do solid blogging stuff when I've got stuff to talk about. But for now, it just feels good to be hooooooooooooome (in many senses of the word!). *Snuggles into my computer screen*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home