The splendor of the King, clothed in majesty. Let all the earth ReJoiCe! :)

Sunday, August 27, 2006

A long, fruitful day.

Today has been truly amazing. So many things have happened, and God's presence has been just amazing the entire day. I love You Lord.

To a dear girl, you have been such an encouragement. You don't know how the light in your eyes just makes me so excited for you. So excited for what God wants to do in your life, so excited about the lives that you are going to touch for Him. I was truly touched by what you wanted to commit to God. And I really do believe that you will reach the goals that you've set. I will be here for you. You are such a sweetheart, and I just pray with you and for you even as you strive to know God more and more intimately. And I pray He grants you the desires of your heart, for yourself, for your family. *HugS*

To a dearest, dearest person, you've been through so much in life. I can't say I understand half of what you've been through. Yet, I want to be there for you, just as you have been for me. You really don't know how much of your lifestyle has come into mine. I smile just thinking of how your passion for life has seeped into me. You have always encouraged me to allow the light in me to shine and I am not afraid for it to. The smile of yours that goes right to your eyes (and translate into laugh lines...) is just amazing. I really have become a better person under your inspiration and influence. You are made to be a person of greatness for the Lord, and I'm glad that I get to participate in your life, to be able to experience His hand of grace in your life and the work He has done, is doing and is about to do in your life. *HugS*

Thank You sweet Lord. I have never felt as though I were living such a victorious life for You, as I am now. It's totally not me, but You, Holy Spirit, who's living and working through me. I choose to believe this is not just a momentary high, because I know Holy Spirit, You are in me, all the time, every single moment. Praise You, God! :) Hallelujah!! I'm excited about life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home