The splendor of the King, clothed in majesty. Let all the earth ReJoiCe! :)

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Truly happy.

Truly happy. Blessed. I think of what's happened to me in the last couple of months, take a deep breath and am amazed. I guess it hasn't been long. There's still a long way to go. Yet, I am full of hope, full of that fluttery-heart feeling that makes me excited about what is to come. You know how it feels like when you take a deep breath and feel this overwhelming sense of joy as you close your eyes, recalling those moments and a smile overtakes your face? That happens to me, all the time.

Sure, there have been plenty of dampeners. External, mostly. I understand.

Yet, thank you for those who believe with me. Those who have said there's a new glow on my face.

And Sweetie, thank you that you are the one who's brought that glow to my life. For your selfless giving, tearing down the walls that I used to build up to protect myself. For the encouragement whenever I've felt in the pits. For believing in me whenever I feel I'm a failure. For pampering me like a princess, even though I really am not one. For the loving moments. For truly being who you are. *HugS*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home